Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Louis Wilen files for Board of Education seat

Louis Wilen of Olney, Maryland has filed a notice of Candidacy for the Montgomery County Board of Education District 5 seat that is up for election in the fall of 2010.


Louis Wilen for Board of Education campaign page here.

Louis Wilen for Board of Education Facebook page
here.


UPDATE: September 1, 2010

The Municipal and County Government Organization (MCGEO) has endorsed Louis Wilen for Board of Education in the District 5 race.

3 comments:

  1. Bravo, Louis!

    I'd vote for you if I lived in District 5! If you can't have my vote, at least you have my full and enthusiastic support:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Board of Education ballot is countywide, so you can vote for me from anywhere in Montgomery County.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT outlook.com