Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Seven "I"s

The Seven Keys? I guess they are "out." According to the article below, educators really need to know about the Seven "I"s!

The Seven I’s
Posted on January 12, 2011, by Jamie Virga

By Jamie Virga, PLC at Work™ associate

"As principal of Viers Mill Elementary School in Montgomery County, Maryland, from 1997 to 2005, I learned a great deal about the benefits of operating as a professional learning community (PLC). As a community, we tried to keep our focus on the four critical questions. We had a specific emphasis on question number 3: What will we do when students haven’t learned it? In school, as in life, some of the best lessons come from the mistakes we make."


To continue reading his article, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT outlook.com