Thursday, July 25, 2013

What does your out of office message say?

Its 10 pm on a Thursday night, and I just sent an email to Dr. Starr.

I'm fairly confident that Dr. Starr is not in the office today, so I was surprised to get the following response back within seconds of hitting "send."

*****************************************
10:05 PM

Thank you for writing. I appreciate you taking the time to contact me. I
do read all messages that are sent to me and share them with the
appropriate staff so that they may respond to you soon. Due to the volume of email I receive, I am not able to personally respond to each one.

Josh Starr

*******************************

Thanks Josh for the prompt response - I am looking forward to the appropriate staff's equally prompt response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT outlook.com