Thursday, June 5, 2014

PG Parents and Neighbors Oppose Doug Duncan Cell Tower Plan #MilestoneCommunications #celltower #nobrainer

The Sentinel Newspapers
BOWIE – Benjamin Tasker Middle School is slated to become one of the first public schools in Prince George’s County to gain approval for a cell phone tower, but a group of parents remain concerned about health issues.
Some community members have said the benefits do not outweigh the costs, the developer in charge of the project says it has done more than enough outreach to the community.
According to a leasing agreement signed by Prince George’s County Public Schools Chief Executive Officer Kevin Maxwell, the Board of Education will receive $25,000 per tower site. Each school will receive 40 percent of gross revenues generated from the tower on its site while the remaining 60 percent of tower revenue will go to Milestone Communications...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT