Tuesday, January 14, 2020

"On top of that, the toilet paper dispensers are extremely inefficient and only allow for 2 to 3 squares to be broken off at a time. I have over 100 signatures on a petition advocating for better toilet paper from Cabin John’s 8th Grade alone."




The second topic is purchasing more buses. MCPS has too many students and too few buses. I’ve seen the crisis going on right now when it comes to bus space and overcrowding. I have personally witnessed the horrible seating, students (including me) sitting on the floor, squeezing 5 people in a three seater and witnessing an actual fistfight over who could be the third person in a three seater. I’ve talked to hundreds of students who feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT outlook.com