Friday, May 26, 2017

BCC High School: Gas fumes into Hallway, Students Evacuated.

Hello B-CC Families,
At approximately 2pm today, we were notified that there were gas fumes coming from one of the construction machines located outside, adjacent to the basement. The smell from the gas remained in the E hallway, but did not enter the classrooms. As a precaution, we evacuated the following classrooms to the auditorium: E030 (Ms. Lizarazo), E031 (Mrs. Welton), E033 (Mr. Graham), and E034 (Mr. Herner). All students were released at 2:30 p.m. once the final bell rang.
We spoke in great detail with the lead construction foreman and he ensured us that the source of the gas smell was corrected and that he would do his best to ensure this does not happen in the future.
If you have further questions or concerns, please contact me at 240-740-0400 or
Sharif Robinson 
Sharif Robinson
Assistant Principal
BCC High School
4301 East West Hwy.
Bethesda, MD 20814
(240) 740-0400

1 comment:

  1. What is going on!
    "Hit me easy I'm full of gas."


If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT