Sunday, September 2, 2018

WBAL: Exclusive: Dallas Dance comes clean about his very public legal trouble

"Dallas Dance did go to prison. Dallas Dance did something wrong. Dallas Dance broke the law. As a law-abiding citizen, I paid my debt to society with what Judge (Kathleen) Cox gave me," Dance said.
Dance will be the first to say that he got what he deserved for lying to school officials.
"I will absolutely say that Dallas Dance was not forthcoming on his financial disclosure statement. That's what I pled guilty for," Dance said.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/exclusive-dallas-dance-comes-clean-about-his-very-public-legal-trouble/22888735

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT outlook.com