Monday, January 22, 2024

@MCPS Superintendent Monifa McKnight fights ouster @mocoboe

She says ‘no justification’ for request from school board, vows to ‘defend my reputation’

Montgomery County Public Schools Superintendent Monifa McKnight is fighting a move from the Board of Education, she announced Monday afternoon.

“Officers from the Board of Education indicated last week their desire for me to step away from my role as superintendent, providing me with no justification for their request. The Board has never written, documented, or communicated any concern about my performance, and through the evaluation process has consistently affirmed that I have met expectations...

https://moco360.media/2024/01/22/mcps-superintendent-monifa-mcknight-fights-ouster/


2 comments:

  1. Did McKnight ever fulfill the contractual requirement that she move to Montgomery County?

    ReplyDelete

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT outlook.com