Monday, March 25, 2024

Police were responding to an auto theft in the Burtonsville school’s parking lot


...Around 1:39 p.m., officers found a stolen vehicle in Paint Branch High School’s parking lot and attempted to apprehend the suspects who were trying to flee in a stolen car, according to Goff. The suspects then fled on foot and officers chased after them, eventually arresting the two individuals, Goff said.

The suspects were taken into custody around 2:50 p.m., according to police radio...

https://moco360.media/2024/03/11/old-columbia-pike-near-paint-branch-hs-closed-due-to-collision/

1 comment:

  1. Start spreadin' the news
    I'm leavin' today
    I want to be no part of it
    MoCo, MoCo
    I want to just wake up
    In a city I can safely sleep
    And find I'm safe at last
    And don't take any lip.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT outlook.com