Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Montgomery County Executive Leggett is holding five budget forums to seek input from residents about Fiscal Year 2018 (FY18) Operating Budget priorities. All forums will begin at 7:00 pm.
- Monday, January 9 at the Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Services Center, 4805 Edgemoor Lane, Bethesda.
- Wednesday, January 11, Eastern Montgomery Regional Services Center, 3300 Briggs Chaney Road, Silver Spring
- Wednesday, January 18, Mid-County Community Recreation Center, 2004 Queensguard Road, Silver Spring
- Wednesday, January 25, Silver Spring Civic Building, One Veterans Place, Silver Spring
- Monday, January 30, BlackRock Center for the Arts, 12901 Town Commons Drive, Germantown
The County Executive will announce his Recommended FY18 Operating Budget on March 15. The County Council approves the operating budget at the end of May.Sign language interpreter services will be provided only upon request with notice as far in advance as possible, but no less than 72 hours prior to the event. If these or other services or aids are needed to participate in this activity, call 240-777-6507, TTY 240-773-3556 or email a request to Karen.falcon@montgomerycoun