Thursday, March 28, 2024

Locked bathrooms spark frustration among students, staff


By the end of the school day, many of the bathrooms throughout the school are locked, causing many students to travel to other floors to use the restroom.

At RM, many students have become irritated over the lack of open bathrooms at school. Searching for open bathrooms has caused several students to miss class time, interfering with their learning. Some students have expressed that they find it to be a major inconvenience to spend so much time just to use the restroom. 

“It wastes my class time; it wastes my time to learn.” Sophomore Shyla Agarwal said, “I can’t take notes in class because I missed them which affects my grades on quizzes and tests.” 

Many students share similar stories about having to search the school for a bathroom. 

Sophomore Sara Benachenhou said, “I was on the second floor and both the bathrooms were locked so I had to go all the way to the first floor to get to a bathroom.” ..

https://thermtide.com/22277/news/locked-bathrooms-cause-frustration-among-students-and-staff/

1 comment:

  1. Per this article in the Tide
    You must take it in stride
    Otherwise you have a risk
    Of generating a water slide.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT outlook.com