Monday, July 21, 2014

Exclusive Video: BOE Credit Card Committee - Pat O'Neill "These are adults. They should know - Obviously, in these last couple of days, I question that..."

The Parents' Coalition has exclusive video from the July 3, 2014, off-camera Board of Education committee meeting to discuss Board members' use of MCPS credit cards. Documents reviewed at that meeting can be found on the Board of Education website at this link.

At minute 20 the BOE committee is discussing Board members attending conferences and whether or not they need pre-approval to attend a conference.

BOE Vice President Patricia O'Neill makes the following statement at minute 23:
"...I think if this is something that requires pre-approval and went through that process, it wasn't approved that's done. I mean it's done. I think in the pre-approval there should be an appeal
I can't even believe that we are in this world of - I mean, these are adults. They should know - . Obviously, in these last couple of days, I question that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT outlook.com